-
November 29th, 2004, 12:42 PM
#301
Inactive Member
I would like to see Infinity in Halo 2. Not because it's small, but because it's freaking huge.
-
November 29th, 2004, 05:10 PM
#302
Senior Hostboard Member
I would like to see a downloadable world war mod for Halo 2, with appropriate weapons, vehicles, characters and geographical settings. Maybe even a 'nam one, since there'd be more air warfare.
-
November 29th, 2004, 09:58 PM
#303
Inactive Member
IRT OCB: Yea, that is what I am saying they should move the Halo PC maps on Halo 2 for those of us without a kickass video card.
IRT Cat: That would be quite awesome, but our only hope is they sell the engine to some publisher so they can make a great WWII game.
-
November 29th, 2004, 10:53 PM
#304
Senior Hostboard Member
Its unlikely, but its possible to achieve the WW mod through downloads; it'd be fairly big though, depending how far they go.
But it is this way that they can also put in a mod to allow you to play in the style of the original, which'd be a nice addition.
-
November 29th, 2004, 11:37 PM
#305
Inactive Member
True, I wouldn't mind having more skins, such as the Arbitor and the old Suit.
-
November 30th, 2004, 01:34 PM
#306
Senior Hostboard Member
Actually, any update would be nice. I just want something new to play around with...
-
November 30th, 2004, 10:35 PM
#307
Inactive Member
That's true.
Hey I'll probably have time to play this weekend. PM me Saturday if you are up for a game or two.
-
November 30th, 2004, 10:37 PM
#308
Senior Hostboard Member
-
December 12th, 2004, 12:04 AM
#309
Senior Hostboard Member
Wow, i guess i havent had time. Im free tomorrow if you want.
-
December 13th, 2004, 01:24 AM
#310
Inactive Member
I'll be free Friday, sorry for now being on, just I have three projected due with three days of school (two half, two whole days) left. Hopefully we can play a lot over Winter Break.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks